“Plenty of Selections; Nice Staff”

Trapper's Mountain Grill
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We ate here kind of late...around 8:30pm. I think they stop accepting new diners at 8:45. Our server was friendly and helpful. The food was quite good, and the pricing was appropriate.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I understand it's a small secluded town, and it's hard to keep the business going. however, this place was extremely overpriced for what you get. Service was great, food tasted fine. Just not worth the money.

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast at Trappers twice during our stay. Both servers were friendly and efficient and the food was good. Price was fair. This is a resort town with limited days of operation and probably higher costs since it is somewhat remote.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We ate lunch outside here and enjoyed the summer snow (fluff from the cottonwood trees) while we dined. Tried a pizza with ground bison and berries on it that was good. Bison burger was good too. Bill for 5 people and tip was $120. The interior was cute with red flannel covering the booth seats and stuffed animal heads on the walls.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I along with our 3 kids stopped here for lunch today. He had a half order of ribs, it was a tiniest dish for $35, we had a terrible ignorant waitress that never have any refills. I had the beef dip, took one bite it was disgusting. The au jus sauce tasted like oil and water, no flavour what so ever, the ceaser salad had no dressing on it. When they waitress came to table check I had told her my concerns. Her exact response was "ok" and walked away. Didn't ask if I'd like anything else or for them to remake it, just walked away and then ignored our table the rest of the day until we finally asked for our bill. The bill came, I only ate half the beef on the sandwich and I asked her why it was on the bill when I hadn't eaten more than 10% of it, she said go talk to the lady at the front, I told her it was her job to do this. So she talked to the old lady at the front, then came and grabbed my plate. I went to tell them about the terrible food and service, the cook looked at my plate and laughed and said u ate 90% so it couldn't be that bad. I asked what he was looking at cuz 90% of my meal was on the plate. He shook his head and walked Away. The lady took it off my bill and as I was paying I told her I've never had such horrible tasting over priced food in my life and such disappointing service, she laughed and told me she thought I liked to complain and said not to blame my crappy day on the restaurant! All staff treated my family and I horribly! This place does not appreciate their customers business at all! Extremely rude and just all around terrible. My family and I will never revisit that place after today, and I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

dwest4, Owner at Trapper's Mountain Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Trappers thanks you for taking the time to review our business. We truly value the great opinions of our great customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations . Hope to see you again in the future . Thanks Family of Trapper Mountain.......