“Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We had dinner there our second night. They cook with Canola oil. I had the salmon, which was excellent. It is across the street from the Bayshore Inn.

1  Thank L H

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The fact that you can get breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pricey though for the location. Most servers were pleasant, but $2.99 for a cup of coffee or soda gives you an idea what you will pay or other menu items. Food is good however.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very nice small town. Really cute inside with a gift store connected. I had a veggie burger.One of the best I have had. My husband had chilli & burger,he said they were good. Beer was $9 each.Alittle pricey. But good food.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We have had good luck with all our meals at Trappers except tonight. I tried the Bison steak and had to send it back 1/2 finished. I give Trappers credit for taking it off our bill but in my opinion a $37.00 steak deserves to be more than a grisly Sirloin cut. It was a very plain meal with a very poor cut of meat that I won't bother trying again.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had the bison multi-bean soup. No special presentation and served with a very, very tiny slice of bread.