Had a very comfortable stay at this lodge … The sheets were the freshest - whitest ever. This place had character and the morning muffins were awesome!!! The owner was very friendly and very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic lodge was built and designed in 1928 by Louis Hill of the Great Northern Railway, the famous builder of The Prince of Wales Hotel along with many of the lodges built in Glacier National Park. Our hillside hideaway is located in the quiet part of Waterton nestled against the mountain and is a 5 minute walk to anywhere in town. Open your window and listen to the sound of the waterfalls all night or hang out on the large deck and watch the deer come off the mountain. And while it was undoubtedly the largest home in the park in 1928, it is small by today's standards. What we lack in size we make up for in hospitality. In the mornings we offer coffee, tea, juice and hot muffins with our famous Saskatoon Berry jam. A sit and sip to visit with other guests and learn about all the adventures available to you in Waterton Lakes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Northland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northland Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Northland Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta