We spent 2 nights at the Bayshore Inn as part of a Caravan tour. You coulden't ask for a better location as most sights we wanted to see were within a short walking distance of the Bayshore Inn. The rooms were dated but that's what we have experienced in many of the National parks. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. We as many of the folks on our tour were unable to access the wifi from our rooms. In the hotel lobby the wifi was very good.The folks working at the Inn and restaurant were very friendly and helpful. We ate twice at the breakfast buffet and found the food to be luke warm at best. Being within the park much of the food and beverages were quite expensive at the local establishments. Bring what you can from the outside if possible. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa is the only Lakefront hotel in Waterton. We are newly renovated and boast the Lakeside Chophouse, Bistro, Fireside Lounge & Wine Bar, Thirsty Bear Saloon and the brand new Serenity Spa! Most all our renovated rooms and suites are lakefront with balconies steps from the water. We are located right on Main St. in the heart of the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Bayshore Inn Resort And Spa
- Bayshore Hotel Alberta
- Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta