This was a very nice room, and the main door was wheelchair accessible. The bathroom would have been accessible but there was a fridge blocking the way. There was a bathtub/shower but no bathtub chair. The room has two queen size beds. It would have been nicer to have one queen size bed and a sitting area.
The balcony door was accessible but there were steps to the grassed area and back pathways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa is the only Lakefront hotel in Waterton. We are newly renovated and boast the Lakeside Chophouse, Bistro, Fireside Lounge & Wine Bar, Thirsty Bear Saloon and the brand new Serenity Spa! Most all our renovated rooms and suites are lakefront with balconies steps from the water. We are located right on Main St. in the heart of the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Bayshore Inn Resort And Spa
- Bayshore Hotel Alberta
- Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta