My family and I recently stayed at the Bayshore from Sept 19-23 in room 212, one of the "deluxe suites."
The Bayshore has location on it's side. It is the only hotel in Waterton village on the lakefront. And the views are gorgeous, but...the place obviously hadn't seen a good steam clean in some time. The pics of my husbands feet with all the dirt on them came from walking around our room barefoot. We asked housecleaning to vacuum our room on the first night of our stay and they did, but the carpets are so soiled that throughout our trip if one walked on the carpet without shoes, either in sock feet or barefoot, your feet were filthy.
The room was expensive for what we got. The screen was kep in place in place with duct tape. Truly not a good impression. Our family has the intention of returning to Waterton, but certainly we would endeavour to stay elsewhere than the Bayshore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa is the only Lakefront hotel in Waterton. We are newly renovated and boast the Lakeside Chophouse, Bistro, Fireside Lounge & Wine Bar, Thirsty Bear Saloon and the brand new Serenity Spa! Most all our renovated rooms and suites are lakefront with balconies steps from the water. We are located right on Main St. in the heart of the village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayshore Inn Resort And Spa
- Bayshore Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Bayshore Hotel Alberta
- Bayshore Inn Resort & Spa Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta