“Very good pizza in the middle of an alpine paradise”
Review of Pizza of Waterton

Pizza of Waterton
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I split a "Greek" vegetarian pizza and it was great. The girls who work the floor are very cute and nice. Fine, laid back atmosphere. No complaints here. Americans beware. Everything in Canada is 25% more expensive than in the USA. Get used to it, that's just the way it is.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had my first fpiece of Waterton Pizza last summer 2012 and it was the best pizza I have ever had! I also liked the fact that you could walk in and buy it by the slice.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Pizza of Waterton has such nice friendly staff. The Pizza is the best pizza for miles around and the atmosphere is relaxing, cozy and worth returning to. So glad they serve good Canadian beer with your meal. It's a great place to dine in Waterton

Reviewed November 16, 2012

OK, it's pizza. If you like 'em, you will enjoy those dished out at Pizza of Waterton. Just by seeing the line-ups, you will conclude that this little place is doing things right. Good choice of toppings, and the turnover is so high that everything will be hot and fresh.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Who would have thought that I'd be raving about a pizza place in Waterton Lakes National Park? Most touristy places do not have steller food offerings, so I was expecting an average pizza. Boy, was I wrong--I think this is the best pizza I've ever had! I highly recommend the 'Mount Cleveland' pizza--it came loaded with toppings, had a great crust, and was very tasty. If you like thin NY pizza, then you may not be happy here, but I love a good crust and lots of toppings! Lots of choices to make your own or order a 'named' one. Place is small but with nice ambiance, and reasonably priced. Good service, too! Loved it.