“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent meal here in the early evening.The surroundings were clean and attractive and the service just right. We will return.

2  Thank Caroline H
There are newer reviews for Bel Lago Ristorante

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Wow, This place was fabulous!! The wine was wonderful. The food was excellent although they could use a bit of a more extended menu. The service was top notch and the overall experience was divine!

2  Thank Bonnie P
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The menu is not huge so I would suggest take a look at it before you decide to dine here. There are some great fish dishes so if you like fish this could be the place for you. It's not cheap but not over priced either for the quality of the food. Beer choice was very restricted when we visited but if you are a wine drinker I doubt you would be disappointed. Deserts were good but overpriced at $10 each!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have dined here several times and have always thouroughly enjoyed my dining experience at Bel Lago... it keeps me coming back. Boasting handmade fresh pasta, authentic Italian dishes and obvious care to each individual plate, this restaurant is sure to please your palate. It is a great place I look forward to sharing with friends and family alike.

2  Thank Robyn H
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Came in for dinner mid-summer and the chef prepared a special gluten free meal for me. It was superb. My guest had the Chicken Supreme and the scallops and raved about it for the rest of the trip! We were taken care of by Alora and she was amazing. I will defiantly be coming back next time I am in the area

3  Thank quinnfynn