We stayed two nights at the Waterton Glacier Suites and enjoyed our time there immensely.
We stayed in Room 203, a romance suite, and enjoyed the very clean, big and comfortable suite. The room had a king size bed, a two person jacuzzi tub and full bathroom.
The staff was at all times courteous, friendly and very professional. They ensured that we got the most of our time there.
The purpose of our trip was to get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy some down time. We enjoyed sitting out on the deck and watching the multiple deer frolic and eat on the grounds below. There is so much to see and do in Waterton and would definitely recommend this hotel and the area for anyone looking for pure relaxation.
I can’t say enough good things about this hotel and area. We will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterton Glacier Suites is Waterton's newest and highest rated hotel. We have three different types of suites - Deluxe, Romantic and Loft Suites with two full bathrooms! This all suite property boasts a fireplace, jetted tub, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, in room safes and heavenly bedding in all our rooms. We are located in the center of the village and we are a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Waterton Glacier Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Glacier Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Hotel Waterton Glacier
- Waterton Glacier Suites Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta