After talking with someone who had been to waterton before, we decided to visit. usually we just do day trips, but we decided to stay for a few nights to get the whole experience of waterton and what it had to offer.The hotel was quite nice and it was clean and well maintained very friendly and helpful staff not too pushy or annoying like some places..Helpful and knowledgable of waterton and the surrounding area, lots of different ideas on what to do, but unfortunately did not have enough time to do it all, so we will return again, the weather was very good while we were there so we were really lucky. Would be a very nice place to go on a romantic getaway, to enjoy some quiet time with someone very special.The fireplaces in the room could sure set the mood.
I would recommend it to anyone, the prices are a lot better than Banff and Jasper for sure and not as crazy hectic.Bonus, not too far from the U.S. Border.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterton Glacier Suites is Waterton's newest and highest rated hotel. We have three different types of suites - Deluxe, Romantic and Loft Suites with two full bathrooms! This all suite property boasts a fireplace, jetted tub, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, in room safes and heavenly bedding in all our rooms. We are located in the center of the village and we are a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waterton Glacier Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Glacier Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Hotel Waterton Glacier
- Waterton Glacier Suites Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta