I am a big Waterton advocate and have been there a couple times last year and stayed at Waterton Lakes Lodge Bungalows. This time I went with my girlfriend and had in mind going snowshoeing around Wall ake and Cameron Lake. The snowshoes were in OK condition (Tubbs Frontier for Men), everything in the hotel went really well, staff was friendly and breakfast was pretty good. We would definitely like staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterton Glacier Suites is Waterton's newest and highest rated hotel. We have three different types of suites - Deluxe, Romantic and Loft Suites with two full bathrooms! This all suite property boasts a fireplace, jetted tub, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, in room safes and heavenly bedding in all our rooms. We are located in the center of the village and we are a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Waterton Glacier Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Glacier Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Hotel Waterton Glacier
- Waterton Glacier Suites Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta