We stayed here for two nights with our 2.5 year old and loved every minute of it! A 2 bed suite with a pull-out in the front room was perfect for us. We used the well-stocked kitchen to make snacks and late night teas. Our son went to bed exhausted after hiking and then swimming in the lodge's heated pool. We closed his door and went into the front room and watched Netflix on our laptop since the TV was in the bedroom. The hotel's wifi provided fairly consistent service. Every staff member we encountered was very helpful throughout our visit right down to a gentleman offering to brush the snow off our car windows before we left! I am rating it as excellent not because it is luxury but because it is exactly the kind of place you want to stay in Waterton. Comfortable, practical and located a short walking distance from anything you need. We would have loved to stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is located in the heart of the Waterton Lakes National Park town site. Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this property offers affordable rooms and suites; indoor pool and hot tub; fitness and recreation center; ski and snowshoe rentals; banquet hall and meeting space; and stunning mountain views! A good sleep, a good meal, and a great adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Lakes Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Waterton Lake Lodge
- Waterton Lakes Alberta
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta