The hefty price reflects the location, and though no big issues with the room, it was definitely overpriced. Room was just ok and everything a bit tired. Knob kept falling off the dresser. Everything else worked, was clean, bed ok, etc. No fridge and had to go to the main building for ice. The pool looked great but couldn't get pool towels so never used it. The little balcony was nice.
Loved the location. The village of Waterton Lakes is a delight. Close to the dock for the boat tour. Hot Dog restaurant across the street, and lovely restaurants in all through the town just a few steps away. We did not eat at the establishment on site. Short drive to wonderful hiking, etc.
If we return to WL (which I hope we do) I'd look for another place to stay, but would return here if nothing else turns up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort is located in the heart of the Waterton Lakes National Park town site. Surrounded by the Canadian Rockies, this property offers affordable rooms and suites; indoor pool and hot tub; fitness and recreation centre; ski and snowshoe rentals; banquet hall and meeting space; and stunning mountain views! Many rooms recently renovated! A good sleep, a good meal, and a great adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterton Lakes Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Waterton Lake Lodge
- Waterton Lakes Alberta
- Waterton Lakes Lodge Resort Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta