This hotel was the most expensive of the 4 we stayed at during our trip to Glacier. We appreciate the age and size of the rooms, but found that some well-needed cleaning and paint would have made our stay more enjoyable. Loved the view from the lobby. Found the food to be extremely expensive so we ate in the village for most meals.Very glad that we stayed there despite these short-comings. It was an amazing sight as we drove from the Chief Mountain border crossing. You could see it from everywhere we went in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the Prince of Wales Hotel is located on the bluff overlooking picturesque Waterton Lakes and the township of Waterton, Alberta Canada. This stately hotel, named after Prince Edward, offers 86 guest rooms and a traditional British atmosphere complete with Afternoon Tea, the Royal Stewart Dining Room, Windsor Lounge, and the distinctive gift shop, Princess Gifts. The Prince of Wales Hotel is a smoke free, 7-story facility with designated outdoor smoking areas. Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. and checkout time is 11:00 a.m. All rooms are accessed via stairs and are sold based on view or room size. An antique elevator is available for floors 2 through 4 and requires assistance to operate. There are no ADA-accessible rooms available at Prince of Wales Hotel. The self parking lot is located a short walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Prince of Wales Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Waterton
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta