This is a historic hotel so don't expect all the upgrades of a modern hotel. This hotel is over a 100 years old. The view from the lobby and the grounds is incredible. Our room was small and clean . a pleasant surprise was that we had a bath tub which we did not find at the other historic lodges of Glacier. Staff is all young college students who were very nice. The food is good and don't pass on the High Tea....it was cool. Go down to Waterton and take a boat ride on the lake. You will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the Prince of Wales Hotel is located on the bluff overlooking picturesque Waterton Lakes and the township of Waterton, Alberta Canada. This stately hotel, named after Prince Edward, offers 86 guest rooms and a traditional British atmosphere complete with Afternoon Tea, the Royal Stewart Dining Room, Windsor Lounge, and the distinctive gift shop, Princess Gifts. The Prince of Wales Hotel is a smoke free, 7-story facility with designated outdoor smoking areas. Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. and checkout time is 11:00 a.m. All rooms are accessed via stairs and are sold based on view or room size. An antique elevator is available for floors 2 through 4 and requires assistance to operate. There are no ADA-accessible rooms available at Prince of Wales Hotel. The self parking lot is located a short walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Prince of Wales Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Waterton
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta