We went to the Prince of Wales Hotel to find out the room rates but seems the place inside is outdated. Needs sprucing up. it has a very nice view outside wth that very elegant castle look specially from afar if you view if down the port. It adds a majestic sight of the olden times. But basically seems a little dark inside. so we booked ourselves in Aspen Villahe Inn which was real homey and is inside the town. It is only good for some photo ops... The rooms are not that comfortable as we went to see one. anyway the hotel's building still shows majestical essence to the place. Needs spring renovation and rugs are real old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1927, the Prince of Wales Hotel is located on the bluff overlooking picturesque Waterton Lakes and the township of Waterton, Alberta Canada. This stately hotel, named after Prince Edward, offers 86 guest rooms and a traditional British atmosphere complete with Afternoon Tea, the Royal Stewart Dining Room, Windsor Lounge, and the distinctive gift shop, Princess Gifts. The Prince of Wales Hotel is a smoke free, 7-story facility with designated outdoor smoking areas. Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. and checkout time is 11:00 a.m. All rooms are accessed via stairs and are sold based on view or room size. An antique elevator is available for floors 2 through 4 and requires assistance to operate. There are no ADA-accessible rooms available at Prince of Wales Hotel. The self parking lot is located a short walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Prince of Wales Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Prince Of Wales
- Prince Wales Hotel Waterton
- Prince Of Wales Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta