Previous reviews cite the friendly, helpful management and this is very true. Overall we were very satisfied with our stay. The rooms are quite small, but comfortable, and there is a very nice outdoor seating deck, with umbrellas, to have a drink or even eat a takeout dinner. There are grills too but DK if they work. One caveat: Many rooms, esp. on 1st floor overlook this outdoor area, so if you go to bed very early you may be disturbed by people talking. After 10PM it's quiet. There is no lobby or any other public seating area other than the outdoor deck, so on a rainy day you would have no option but your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta