My boyfriend and I stayed at the Crandell Mountain Lodge during the winter for a romantic getaway. We would highly recommend it. Our weekend romance package included a room with a queen-sized bed - complete with lots of pillows and quilts - a full bath, fireplace, small fridge, champagne, roses, and one breakfast and dinner voucher for the Lamp Post restaurant across the street. (This is the only restaurant open in the park during the winter, but their food is outstanding.) Darcy was extremely accomodating, the room was spotless and we definitely didn't hear any mice in the walls! It was a perfect weekend. We definitely plan on going back again this winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta