First visit to 'friendly' Waterton and this suited our accommodations. The Crandell is quaint, clean, comfortable and cozy, and no traffic noise. Management was knowledgable and friendly, rooms had a country/cozy theme with homemade quilts, queen bed was very comfortable with cushy pillows.
The hotel is open year round where as a lot of Waterton closes down over winter. Would definitely staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designated a Charming Inn of Alberta, Crandell Mountain Lodge is a rustic and quaint property that, with no telephones and few TV channels, feels like a true getaway. Guests receive complimentary use of the outdoor BBQ and access to the local Recreation Center. Choose from standard, deluxe, kitchenette, or the “Bear’s Den” that has a king size bed, fireplace and in-room jetted tub; it’s a favourite among our guests. The Crandell Mountain Lodge is a jewel within itself; with a feeling of a country bed and breakfast and the comfort of a lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Crandell Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crandell Mountain Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Crandell Mountain Lodge Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta