Stayed here after moving from a different accomodations. We figured because of the low price that this would not be a very nice hotel, but it was better than expected. It is an older property, but it was clean and the service was very good. We had free wifi and access to a swimming pool which is across the street in another hotel, (but we did not go swimming). The hotel with the pool in it was a bit more money and I suppose if it was a big deal it might be more convenient to stay in that building, but we were there mostly to see the park.
The room was basic but adequate, bed was okay, bathroom was decent. Not a new property by any means, but for the price you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From business class to budget conscious, the Aspen Village offers 3 selections of hotel accommodation on one property. The Windflower at Aspen Village, newly renovated motel rooms; The Aspen, deluxe suites; and The Cottages at Aspen Village, a community of 16 guest cottages, comprised of family units, duplex cottages and bachelor suites. A small playground area, green space and BBQ pit make it a family friendly place to stay. Open May to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aspen Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspen Village Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Aspen Village Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta