We passed through Waterton and stayed overnight. Rooms are quite dated and cramped, beds uncomfortable (fitted sheets popping off and mattress pad bunching up), no air conditioning, TV had a high pitched noise when on, shower wouldn't turn off completely. It felt more like a boarding house, little privacy (thin walls). However - staff were nice, free internet, free parking, the rooms were clean and you can't beat the location, walking distance to everything. I thought it was overpriced for the quality of accommodation and would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic travellers hotel, the Aspen Village offers 3 selections of hotel accommodation on one property. The Windflower at Aspen Village, newly renovated motel rooms with newly done bathrooms; The Aspen, deluxe suites; and The Cottages at Aspen Village, a community of 16 guest cottages, comprised of family units, duplex cottages and bachelor suites, recently renovated and updated! A small playground area, green space and BBQ pit make it a family friendly place to stay. Open May to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aspen Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspen Village Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Aspen Village Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta