We had a great time from start to finish. Office staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms in the cottage were clean and the bed was comfortable. The Aspen Village Inn is a great place for couples, singles and families - you couldn't be closer to shopping and the lake. We paid a lower rate because we visited in September, - so I agree that people who paid the full summer rate might have felt they didn't get such good value for their money - but Waterton is just expensive in the summer. The views of the mountains and the fall leaves from our living room window were spectacular! We'll go back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From business class to budget conscious, the Aspen Village offers 3 selections of hotel accommodation on one property. The Windflower at Aspen Village, newly renovated motel rooms; The Aspen, deluxe suites; and The Cottages at Aspen Village, a community of 16 guest cottages, comprised of family units, duplex cottages and bachelor suites. A small playground area, green space and BBQ pit make it a family friendly place to stay. Open May to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Aspen Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspen Village Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Aspen Village Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta