This hotel would be passable for a cheap motel on the way somewhere. As a destination with a premium price it was a huge disappointment. Dingy old room, stale smell of old cigarettes, small, noisy. I was able to overlook it all weekend and enjoy the hiking and scenery of Waterton except for one thing. We stayed three nights. The second night our room wasn't cleaned... bed not made, no new towels, no coffee replenished. I complained about this while checking out and the person at the counter did not seem to care AT ALL. I asked to speak to a manager and was told none were available. I had the clerk take my number down and asked to have the manager call me. This was Monday. It is now Thursday and I am still waiting. I can't beleive how much we paid for this room. We have paid much less for nicer rooms in Banff and Canmore. I will NEVER go back there as I'd rather camp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic travellers hotel, the Aspen Village offers 3 selections of hotel accommodation on one property. The Windflower at Aspen Village, newly renovated motel rooms with newly done bathrooms; The Aspen, deluxe suites; and The Cottages at Aspen Village, a community of 16 guest cottages, comprised of family units, duplex cottages and bachelor suites, recently renovated and updated! A small playground area, green space and BBQ pit make it a family friendly place to stay. Open May to October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Aspen Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aspen Village Hotel Waterton Lakes National Park
- Aspen Village Waterton Lakes National Park, Canada - Alberta