“Alaska roll”

Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Port Hardy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Always stop in for my sushi cravings. The place has moved from downtown . It a 10 dollar cab ride away , definitely worth the ride. Had sashimi ,take sun mono, assorted rolls = very delish

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This was my very 1st time eating sushi! I enjoyed it very much and the service was just amazing. Very helpful with the things I may like and very knowledgeable about everything!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Went here twice during a stay in Port Hardy for work and enjoyed the vegetarian options here. Both visits I had tofu teriyaki, which comes with fresh vegetables and rice, and different sushi rolls which were all good. Price is super reasonable.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

During our stay in and around Port Hardy, we dined here twice. It has a cozy atmosphere and cordial wait staff. A variety of sushi plates are available. We ordered a variety to sample and found them all to our liking. What impressed me more was how they prepared their tempura--not an easy dish to cook because of the batter used. I found their preparation to be just the right quality and temperature.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

This was a great recommendation from the front desk of the hotel we stayed in.
I had not realized how close we were to it when we did the tour at the Quatse Salmon Stewardship Centre. (well worth a stop as well)
The service was great. prompt and laid back. The location is an eclectic mix of a sushi house and an old Port Hardy restaurant. We really enjoyed the food it was just what we wanted, had a few different rolls and sashimi all were good.
No milk for the our son but he was happy to have apple juice. :)