I booked a space for my caravan, myself and my dog. I was placed right by a water tap, which was great. The placing was also a comfortable distance from the bins/wastewater receptacle. All the staff were very polite and helpful; the facilities clean and tidy. The showers were lovely and warm. The onsite Cafe was always warm with peaceful background music. Evening restaurant served great food; definitely a good idea on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday evening. The onsite pub upstairs had a lovely stove burning away nicely the one evening we visited after a particularly wet day out walking; which was most welcome. Of specific note is that all reasonable areas were dog friendly; it was also good to see some areas that were set aside as dog free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Park surrounded by fabulous scenery offering Yurts, Camping Pods, Pine Lodges, B & B rooms, Holiday Caravans & tent or caravan pitches for rental. WiFi cafe, pub & restaurant on site. Ideal for walking & cycling just 100 metres from the Tissington Trail with footpaths from site leading into Dove dale. Convenient Alton Towers, Chatsworth, Matlock, Carsington Water, National Tram Museum etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendale Caravan And Leisure Park
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Hotel Alsop En Le Dale
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Alsop En Le Dale, Peak District National Park