We stayed a weekend at this site we were looking forward to getting there as we had been delayed on motorway. When we finally got there 6.45pm we went to reception and were given the key and told where to go. We found the area and parked the car only to see we had to climb a mini hill with all our stuff and there was a lot with 2 kids to get to our pod. By the time we had gone up down the hill about 5 times we were really annoyed.
The bar was small,games room rubbish,shop closed at 5pm and wasn't very good. If I'd know the park was so rubbish I would never of booked it kids weren't impressed. Plus a small tiny area to wash your dishes 3 sinks. Wish we had just gone to the Lake District.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Park surrounded by fabulous scenery offering Yurts, Camping Pods, Pine Lodges, B & B rooms, Holiday Caravans & tent or caravan pitches for rental. WiFi cafe, pub & restaurant on site. Ideal for walking & cycling just 100 metres from the Tissington Trail with footpaths from site leading into Dove dale. Convenient Alton Towers, Chatsworth, Matlock, Carsington Water, National Tram Museum etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendale Caravan And Leisure Park
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Hotel Alsop En Le Dale
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Alsop En Le Dale, Peak District National Park