We have just had a wonderful long weekend in the beautiful Olympia Lodge at Rivendale. It was a perfect holiday home for 6 adults. Spotlessly clean, incredibly stylish, comfortable and very well equipped. As a group of mixed ability cyclists it's ideally located for family cycling on the flat Tissington Trail and for road cyclists who aren't afraid of long steep hills.
We ate in the pub on-site two evenings and all enjoyed our meals and excellent service.
The staff at Rivendale are so helpful and welcoming, we felt as if we were seeing old friends after our stay here last October. We look forward to staying here again. Thank you Kim, Vicky and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Park surrounded by fabulous scenery offering Yurts, Camping Pods, Pine Lodges, B & B rooms, Holiday Caravans & tent or caravan pitches for rental. WiFi cafe, pub & restaurant on site. Ideal for walking & cycling just 100 metres from the Tissington Trail with footpaths from site leading into Dove dale. Convenient Alton Towers, Chatsworth, Matlock, Carsington Water, National Tram Museum etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendale Caravan And Leisure Park
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Hotel Alsop En Le Dale
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Alsop En Le Dale, Peak District National Park