Beautiful, modern & cosy accomodation, with fantastic veiws. Fantastic selection for breakfast. Owner and all staff very welcoming, very nice and very helpful. Surrounding area beautiful for walks, plenty of country pubs for eating out, or onsite restuerant. Ashbourne & Buxton not far away & both beautiful places for shopping. Hartington beautiful, like walking into "Emmerdale". Walks are stunning, ask at reception for map & routes etc... & Local buses through the tiny villages & countryside too, if your too tired to trek back to Rivendale. Everything you need and want is here. We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Park surrounded by fabulous scenery offering Yurts, Camping Pods, Pine Lodges, B & B rooms, Holiday Caravans & tent or caravan pitches for rental. WiFi cafe, pub & restaurant on site. Ideal for walking & cycling just 100 metres from the Tissington Trail with footpaths from site leading into Dove dale. Convenient Alton Towers, Chatsworth, Matlock, Carsington Water, National Tram Museum etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rivendale Caravan And Leisure Park
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Hotel Alsop En Le Dale
- Rivendale Caravan & Leisure Park Alsop En Le Dale, Peak District National Park