Review Highlights
Fantastic Caving Trip

Being a solo traveler, I was so happy when I was able to book private trip. The whole experience... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Anne-Louise V
Perth, Australia
Bat Cave EPIC

We had an absolute amazing experience. Our guide Gustav and his daughter Shakira were the best. We... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
ElnadeWaal

Recommended experiences in and around Krugersdorp
from $61.95
from $61.95
from $154.88
from $68.15
More Info
All reviews birthday party an adventure great fun tight squeezes comfort zone awesome experience thrilling experience private tour worth every cent neil sandy abseiling guide cave bat rope earth
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Dear Sandy

I cannot begin to express my sincere thanks and gratitude for the amazing adventure that our kids experienced on Saturday, 19th January 2019.

Oh Wow!!! I don’t even know where to begin...
The fun started with the Dressing Up...oh my gosh the giggles and the laughter was electric! Everyone was in such good spirits...you could absolutely feel the excitement in the air!
Arriving at the caves...you could sense the kids anticipation of pure excitement, nerves and adventure. Every single child loved the abseiling part...I think if they could, they would have said “Again, Again, Again!!!”
The stories that came out with them...from the chocolate wall, to the bats, to the depth they descended...to the kilometres that they walked and climbed!! I think a lot of it might have been confused and mixed up...but it was soooo thrilling to them...that even re-telling the story was fascinating to listen to...hahaha

Please thank your guides on behalf of our group...they were amazing!! So patient, so informative, so entertaining...and the route they took the kids on was a HUGE adventure for all of the little (and older) kids!!
I even had parents phoning & texting me all through the night on Saturday...and even through to Sunday – still thanking me for the amazing life experience that their kids were able to part-take in. Many of them were so full of praise that they were making comments of “How were they going to top/better this party, through the year”! Everyone wanted to know where I found your company and how a person goes about making booking arrangements!! Obviously I have shared your details with all of them... and I sincerely hope that you will have many follow up leads from this point on.

Please also pass on my compliments to Joe from Bush Wackers – their friendly hospitality and organisation was HIGHLY appreciated!!

We cant wait to see the photos on your website!!

Thank you once again – for making my Daughters 11th Birthday – the MOST MEMORABLE ONE EVER!!!
You guys absolutely Rock!!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2018

My son, aged 8 and daughter, aged 12 had a joined birthday party at Bushwackers Pub and Wild Cave Adventures and they both loved it! The kids were divided into 2 groups in view of the age differences and the guides who took them into the cave were very experienced, knowledgeable and safe. It was a very exciting adventure for the kids as well as the parents who joined. When I booked the party Sandy from Wild Cave Adventures and Joe from Bushwackers Pub were great in terms of giving information and advice to make sure it is a great success and awesome experience. Bushwackers Pub was great and I would recommend booking it as a base for the parents who do not join to relax and have snacks / drinks. Understandably you can't take your own food in but definitely worth ordering from them as the food was delicious and the service was great. After the cave adventure the kids were starving and devoured the pizzas prepared at Bushwackers. The he staff from Wild Cave Adventures and Bushwackers Pub were very friendly and helpful. Overall a great day and highly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I signed up for abseiling into the caves. It was such a fun adventure! Some of us have a slight fear of caves and smaller spaces and we felt very safe and comfortable with our wonderful guide Dawie. I highly recommend this company. I would love to do the other options they have available. It was a unique and thrilling experience that I will be doing again.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Our group comprised kids aged from 10yrs to 15yrs. Nobody had ever been on this type of excursion and we made our choice based purely on the reviews.
Honestly speaking, this is one of the best experiences ever - the kids were absolutely delighted and excited.
We waited for the kids at the Bushwackers Pub & Grill (the pick up point) - the food was absolutely tasty (best pizza ever), well priced food and drinks, and fantastic layout (and play area for the little kids).
Overall, a wonderful experience that exceeded expectations.

Loved it!
Leigh Matthews

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We enjoyed it thoroughly. The kids had a blast. Our guide was awesome, very helpful and professional, very knowledgeable about the caves, history and the area. We will definitely be back.

Date of experience: August 2018