“excellent food & service”
Review of Restaurante Mahoh

Restaurante Mahoh
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Villaverde
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We saw this restaurant as we were driving past and stopped for lunch. It was lovely. The restaurant has a rustic feel with seating inside and out. The waiter was really helpful, explaining the specials really carefully and suggesting the best place to sit. Our meal was really enjoyable - thou as I love my veg I felt the veg portion was a bit small. However I suspect that if I had sad something they would have given me more. We will definitely be going again this week.
I had roast salmon with a dill sauce that was cooked beautifully, had baby goat cooked the local way. A huge potion of meat! :-)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

Reviewed November 3, 2013

a truly spanish experience in a friendly atmosphere,they serve delicious fresh home made food and the best tapas ive ever tasted on the island - and ive been to Fuerteventura many times. My daughter and I enjoyed a lovely tapas lunch here recently. The staff are really accommodating and friendly.The restaurant is large and cosy and there is a lovely peaceful terrace at the back if you want to eat outside. Villaverde is a small quiet village just a short drive from Corralejo, Its well worth a visit to this restaurant if you are staying in Corralejo. Very impressed and will definately be going again on our next visit.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We held our wedding at the Mahoh in September this year with 90 guests. From the first day we arrived at the hotel to enquire about it (well over a year ago) to the day of the wedding itself the owners and staff could not have been more helpful.

We held our ceremony on the hotel grounds beside the swimming pool and the staff went above and beyond to help us organise and decorate the venue.

All the food on the day was top quality from the canapes to the wonderful tapas style starters (goats cheese, homemade croquettes, stuffed roasted peppers etc) to the superb house special fish and steak main courses. Not to forget the drinks - the Chefs special cocktail was fab.

We had our meal out in the beautiful courtyard under the stars and partied until the small hours.

The staff at the hotel were on hand for everything and anything and nothing was too much for them, I can not recommend them highly enough, they are wonderfully genuine people.

The rooms are very romantic with most having four poster beds/stone walls and beautiful antique furnishings.

Overall I would not hesitate to recommend this fantastic hotel whether it be for a simple lunch while out discovering the wonderful island of Fuerteventura to the most important day of your life.

Thank you again to all at the Mahoh for making our Wedding day unforgettable.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We spent our last evening in Fuertaventure at this restaurant and enjoyed a splendid 3 course meal. The ambience on the little terrace was great and the really warm and attentive staff provided perfect service. The food was a notch above most of what we had enjoyed elsewhere on the island, and was mostly prepared from locally grown/sourced ingredients. It was also exceptionally good value considering the quality of the food.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had a very good meal, very well presented. Starters were very large but had room for the main course and sweet. The parrot fish was enjoyable for the men and steak with Spanish sauce for the ladies. The wine suggested by the waiter went down well. We had a walk around the gardens and saw the collection of cactus plants. The building is very different with a lovely balcony at the rear. We ate inside as there was a chilly wind blowing so we didn't use the patio seating area.