“Food needs improving”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Came here for a take away order, as I didn't want to take a chance eating in - there's only 3 seats!

The miso, edamame and dumplings we tried were all done well but I was quite disappointed with the quality of the fish, it didn't taste fresh although it was prepared adequately.

I reiterate the same view as others about the price to an extent... It is pricey which is to be expected for sushi but not ridiculously so.

I think the quality of what you pay for though is not up to standard.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I adore Sushi - its very hard to find fresh sushi unless you go to Hello Sushi. The rice is wonderfully fresh, sticky and so tasty. The Chefs are friendly and more than helpful encouraging you to try something new by giving you a taster of another type. I love this place, and yes it isn't cheap, but I'd rather pay the extra £1-£2 for this wonderful food, than buy a dried up variation of sushi in a supermarket. I wouldn't eat in the small shop, really its for take-away only. (They also deliver)!!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Nice food! But way too expensive for what you get! Will think twice about ordering again.
Lovely food though and well presented!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is the longest i have ever had to wait for SUSHI! Its bloody raw fish! How damn long can it actually take!? I mean waiting over 3 hours for pieces of raw fish? HELLO SUSHI has to do better than this! NEVER, EVER, EVER ordering from here again. This is my first and last time. And for the food! its disgusting!

1  Thank Brittney O
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are big sushi fans and are so pleased to find this place close to where we live as the sushi is EXCELLENT.

The credibility of the sushi is confirmed when I found out that the friendly chef/owner, Moon, is a former chef at our favourite sushi restaurant (sushi Nara in staines).

We may soon have to reassess our decision on our favourite place!