“GREAT SERVICE”

Add it.
Khans Walton On Thames
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Whether you are a seasoned The Finest Indian Cuisine, or an excited beginner, we at Khan of Walton can assure you that our food, like our culture, is rich in flavour & offers something for everyone.
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Visited on the 29 July , restaurant very busy . Service and food excellent with excellent value for money , restaurant take Hi Life and Taste Card which makes it a very reasonable nights meal
Food tasted fresh and not swimming in oil or other fats
All round excellent evening and will definitely return

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We are regulars of The Gaylord in Weybridge. We decided to try this Indian one evening when In Walton as I was intrigued by the Low Fat, lean Indian Cuisine and No Artificial Colour or Flavourings added claims. I have to say I was very impressed, very good food, even my son who is picky loved the food and is a convert. The restaurant doesn't have the atmosphere/buzz of The Gaylord but the food stands up and isnt floating in oil, with a delivery service on take outs, Sorry Gaylord we will be ordering from Khans

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very good food and service here i am a regular now...I have never had a bad meal here .I had my wedding meal for 20 + people here and they did a briliant job of serving everyones food at the same time .Everyone was very pleased with their food so this is definatly a 5 out of 5 restaurant ..highly recommended ...

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Superb decor, awesome food and they take a Taste Card! The restaurant is 5 miles from my nearest Indian which is also very good but not in this league. I really cannot think of enough superlatives to describe how good I think this place is.

Really impressed.

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Visited with a group of friends none of us could fault our food and service was attentive & excellent.