“Fabulous food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Surrey, England
“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Have been eating in and getting take aways from Mr Chongs for a good number of years. Their food is consistently fresh and of high quality, particularly their beef dishes of which I'm very picky. Prices are on the slightly high side but if they continue to keep the food quality as high it is a price worth paying. They do a very good buffet meal deal. Staff are very friendly and on a recent visit I saw a family having a meal and they obliged an eldery member of the party with fish and chips from their adjoining chip shop which I thought was a really nice touch.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank JTMJTM

London, United Kingdom
“Best Chinese in the world happens to be here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I live in this area and this was one of the first restaurant meals I had here over 20 years ago when I first moved here. It is just the best Chinese restaurant. If I want a treat I come here. The food is first class and I have compared this with Chinese restaurants around the world, including San Francisco which says it has the best - no it doesn't. Humble little Half Way between Walton and Hersham - that is where you get perfectly cooked food with attentive service and a relaxed time. Their squid is just superb and all the dishes have tons of flavour, each one subtely different. if we have a family treat for the larger family - this is our number 1 restaurant of choice. highly recommended.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank greeneyedmezzosop
London, United Kingdom
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here since I moved to the area 13 years ago. It was leased to another couple for a while but Mr Chong took it back a year ago. The food can't be faulted. Only thing is that when it's very busy,the service can be a bit slow. But very very much worth a visit.

1 Thank jojom999
Dereham, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Another fabulous meal - there were 11 of us and nothing was too much trouble. Good value for money and very accommodating staff. Highly recommend.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Anniew74
Woking
“Great Experince”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We just loved the restaurant. The food is exeptional and the service is friendly. The food is so authentic and tasty. We recomend it to anyone who love the type of cuisine. Fantastic Restaurant and we will be back.

• Visited October 2012