“LOVE IT!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Walton-On-Thames, United Kingdom
“LOVE IT!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have ordered take aways from here twice now, first time with a few friends and all of our meals were amazing, second time by myself because it was just so delicious! Succulent meat, tantalising sauces, flavoursome naan breads and rices, cannot fault it! Order has been ready very quickly both times and staff are very friendly. I look forward to dining in!

• Visited October 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
“Very friendly, good food”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went in on a Saturday night with our 1 month old baby. They were very obliging and couldn't do enough to accomodate us and our buggy. Food was very fresh tasting and we didn't feel at all rushed. Topped off with a Baileys and Ice each, was a lovely night out.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Phill S
London, United Kingdom
“Makes a great evening”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Over the years I have frequented many local curry restaurants and also fancy places in town. Whilst this is not luxurious and the decor is let's say "traditional Indian", the food cannot be faulted. I eat here at least twenty times I year. The service is friendly and the food authentic I have tried a great selection of dishes and they are very reliable and tasty.

I have taken many friends and they always very pleasantly surprised - many have changed from their own local curry house. They also have do a great take away.

What more cam I say. Go there and try it for yourself.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Andy R
Walton on thames
“Best curry anywhere”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This restaurant does exactly what t says on the tin. Great people, great food, great atmosphere. Have been going Roth restaurant for over 25 years. Would not go anywhere else

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Susie241050
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely curry house”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice friendly staff with a great menu selection. Good service and great quality food. Atmosphere is good and this place always seems to be popular with other locals.

Visited April 2013