“Gluten free-Best ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Booked this restaurant for a family meal. Can honestly say this was the best gluten free menu I have seen. We normally struggle to find some where that caters for all of us but not this time. The food was great and the service was excellent. The gluten free pasta was cooked to perfection and the fish and veal are highly recommended . We had a loverly evening and will be booking to go again.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The veg pasta was undercooked and really not what I have expected or known before at another outlet. Service was so poor had to ask for the food and the bill a number of times.

5  Thank HWLHR
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I am Italian & a good cook myself, friends say. Carluccio meets my expectations of good Italian food without overpaying for it. I find particularly good value the set menus. I tried different branches (Covent garden/ Kingston Bental centre / Walton on Thames) and they all seem consistent in service & quality. I particularly love the Milanese chicken with salad, & the ice creams are really good quality.Another favourite of mine is the mixed fried fish which h is really lovely, like the one you get in a good seaside place in Italy. My husband likes a fab maccaroni with tiny spicy spinacs balls which are from Puglia. The house wine by the glass is very good and a reasonable price compared other places. The branch in Walton on Thames has pleasant location, attentive staff, and the usual yummy food you can expect.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

My wife and I were staying in the area and decided to venture out to Carluccio's. We were not disapointed - the food was very tastey and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed soaking up the atmosphere.

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Went with friends to try this dreamed italian culture they are proud of to find that no a single Italian work there. All eastern European. Food is terrible by the way

3  Thank Ieatyoucook