“The best cinema around”
Review of Everyman Cinema

Everyman Cinema
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I used to love going to the cinema, but when I lived back in Wales an old favourite closed down and then all was left was the usual big ones. Tired of long queues, having to take your own snacks because the choice of stale sweets, nasty hot dogs, over priced drinks etc then there's the cinema goers who simply don't care about other people around them. I just stopped going!

Well, I'm glad I moved to Walton as I love Everyman cinema!! The staff are always so friendly and chatty. The snacks are well priced and fresh!! Drinks are my favourite part of going!! It is now a tradition to have a mojito whilst enjoying a good movie! The screens are always clean, the chairs comfy! NO NUMB BUM!!! :) A place to put my feet and cushions on the sofas too!! Lovely touch!

I love the walls in the main foyer, up the stairs and in the bar area. A lovely place to relax before a film!! This is exactly how a cinema should be! I've told all my friends about this place too and now they want to come and see it for a girly night!! :)

All reviews
"great sound"
"type seats"
"bar staff"

Reviewed April 26, 2013

lovely frozen yoghurt and berries, a genuine treat unlike overpriced sweets. eat it in your armchair and sob away to Les Mis like we did

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Even better if baby sleeps through the film! Great comfy sofas, foot rest boards to put your feet up, a table for your hot chocolate and carrot cake.... It will be a shame when baby is too big to go!

3  Thank hooleyholmezonhols
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Amazing seating, small side table for your drinks and a crowd that seems to be serious about watching movies, so no chair kicking, mobile phones, chatting etc. A cinema for serious movie lovers.