“Cinema with sofa seats”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Cinema with sofa seats”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Recently extensively refurbished. Very comfortable sofa seats with small tables. Sufficient leg room, bar/coffee available. Cinema programmes displayed outside the cinema. Also website.

Bath, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing place!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Fantastic place!! I was taken there by my better half as a surprise and had no idea we were going to the cinema, let alone this amazing venue.

The two small screens have very comfy seats/sofas, and there is a very decent bar/food place upstairs. We didn't know how any of it worked but once we grabbed a member of staff they were more than happy to explain it all to us. We grabbed our wine and pizza from upstairs then sat back in the comfy sofas in the downstairs screen while the bottle of wine sat in the under-table wine cooler :-). What more can I need to say! Even though that particular film was rubbish, the experience was amazing!

Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Brilliant cinema!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This cinema was recommended by my colleague, and I am so very glad we went to it. The cinema has comfy sofas instead of the standard seating. The staff very friendly and there is a great atmosphere. We ordered wine, a pizza and some bread and hummus to have from our sofa while we watched the film! And the tables next to the sofas have wine coolers underneath them! Such a great idea. Definitely worth going to the Everyman Cinema, we had a great time there and will go again.

West Horsley
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“I'm never going to a multiplex cinema again”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were recommended to the Everyman cinema in Walton - and thought it a delight. It's a completely different experience from the bland, row-upon-row, smelling-of-cheap-sweets, massive chain. We booked online, received a text confirmation (very nicely done), arrived late, but were quickly settled by a lovely warm welcome. We ordered pizzas and hummus with bread plus drinks (G&T for me), all of which were brought to us in our seats. We took our seats in lovely plush upholstered chairs and sofas with plenty of space to stretch our legs, and little coffee tables alongside. No litter or popcorn on the floor, no sticky coca-cola patches on the floor. I just loved it.

I did find it a bit cold (over-eager air-conditioning) but my children tell me that all cinemas are cold (why, I wonder?) and it wasn't cheap...55 pounds for 5 tickets (2 adults, two teenagers and a child) and another 27 pounds for the drinks and food, but hey - you pay your money and you make your choice.

We are intrigued to find out what the other cinemas in the small chain are like, and will certainly be back at the Everyman in Walton again.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank robinandsujohnston
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Just been renovated”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Was unsure whether to go here or the Imax in Kingston, as it is a smaller cinema. In the end decided on Walton and very glad we did, Has just been re kitted out with comfy arm chairs and sofas, and the staff were helpful and smiley (makes a difference) Only downside was the beverage price (£6.10 for a large bottle of Peroni)....but then I guess you don't need to drink 4 of them!!! :0(....

All in all great local cinema

Visited July 2012