“Another fabulous evening at Khao Sarn”

KhaoSarn Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Khao Sarn, our family wishes to offer a truly authentic Thai food experience in a comfortable and relaxed setting. Our staff are friendly and welcoming. All of our dishes are freshly prepared to order by our skilful team of Thai chefs, offering a wide selection of food including lots of vegetarian options. We always strive to be accommodating to our guests needs whether that is for a special occasion or a desire to alter any dishes to preference. For those new to Thai food our experienced and knowledgeable staff would be delighted to help and advise on your first experience of Thai food. We offer an introduction to Thai food with our lunch time set menu at £8.50 For two courses, lunch is from 12:00 till 14:30 and open our dinner service is from 18:00 till 22:30 If you would prefer to enjoy your meal at home then we also offer a collection only takeaway service as well as offering outside catering service for parties or special occasions.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Really tasty food, great service and relaxed, friendly staff made for a very enjoyable evening. Delicious starters and the best seafood dishes in town!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is always the place I go to for special occasions - really good food and it's a nice night out when you go there

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food here was very nice. Pleasant environment and quirky staff who are very personable indeed. The white wine was lovely and complemented the food well. Price wise it is pretty good for a Thai. Only been here once but would definitely return and recommend to anyone else.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Every dish is so unique in taste and delicious. One of the best Thai meals I have had. Highly recommend the prawn curry.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

After reading very good reviews about this restaurant, I booked it for a Birthday celebration. We were seated right by the door even though the restaurant was almost empty, which meant that one of us was sitting in a draught. We asked if we could be moved to a warmer spot. This request did not appear to be appreciated by the waitress. After that the service was decidedly unfriendly bordering on grumpy! The food was OK but nothing special. To add a final insult to injury, when we gave the waitress the money for the bill, there was some change to be returned but this was not done and she appeared to have assumed that the change was hers as a tip. When I visit restaurants, which I do frequently, I like to be the one who decides how much I tip, not the staff! I was going to leave the change as a tip anyway but was not happy that despite the poor service, the waitress automatically took a tip. Its unlikely that I will return to this restaurant.

1  Thank Grayla2609