“Wagamama is the one !!!”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff and lovely atmosphere followed by great food - what more could I want! Great value for money too.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Wow! My recent visit took me by surprise as I went with friends and we chose a selection of starters rather than my normal main course only... Recommend the prawns and squid... To die for!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

we always go here when we don't have a huge amount of time - the food is always delicious and the service is super quick. The service is also friendly.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Visit regularly at this busy restaurant and I always get a superb service, even though the place is up to its full capacity. Top marks to all the staff involved!! :)

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions. The waitress that showed us to our table seemed to be having a bit of a bad day though, and "surly and monosyllabic" would best describe her disposition. The other staff compensated though with a smile! The food is consistently good although I have been a little unadventurous with the vegetarian options and stick to the same dish most of the time as I enjoy it. Cannot remember the name but it consists of a selection of vegetables deep fried and served with sticky rice and a curry sauce. Very tasty!!
I can see from other reviews that Wagamama is probably not traditional Japanese food but as I have never visited Japan I cannot comment!!