In common with a number of other reviewers we were very disappointed by the restaurant's food which detracted totally from a beautiful dining room and good service. The Mas de Torrent is indeed in a beautiful though somewhat isolated position ( we were on a walking holiday so sans car but a half hour walk or short bicycle ride to San Feliu village down the road gives a choice of three cheap and cheerful restaurants.)Our garden room was typical Relais style decor - quite luxurious and spacious as it should be for the price. The spa in a separate building has a limited range of treatments - no manicure or pedicure but various facials and massage options. On the plus side - the reception welcome was very good and the breakfast buffet overlooking an inviting but too cold at this time of year outdoor swimming pool was excellent. My average rating is because in its category it did not live up to expectations, mainly because the two restaurant meals - a lunch (a la carte) and a dinner (the half board menu) were both so poor and just a jot pretentious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa is the Emporda’s most emblematic property, a unique hotel-and-spa with a privileged location in Girona, where exclusivity is conveyed in every detail, where time stops.Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa is a member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux, and well-known for its unique situation in Emporda, for its spectacular views and extraordinary gardens, and for its care and good service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mas De Torrent Hotel Torrent
- Mas De Torrent Hotel And Spa
- Mas De Torrent Palafrugell