All reviews corte vecchia the owner at home this family run hotel business trip nice and clean rooms balsamic vinegar comfortable bed great place very nice hotel fresh air breakfast selection feel comfortable pasta fries dinner area
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019

Stay there once and you will always come again! It is just perfect in all respect. I also recommend to enjoy dinner there: the menu is not too big and fancy but everything is freshly prepared to your order and made with best ingredients.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed May 16, 2019

I had a very comfortable and pleasant stay at the hotel during the business trip and felt more like a family guest. The service was pleasant yet unobtrusive, a sizeable and very clean room, well furnished with everything that is needed, including an ironing board and an iron. The breakfast selection was very varied yet invariably delicious with local cheeses, meats and with an offer of eggs cooked individually to your taste, whether boiled, fried, scrambled or in an omlet. Dinners are also available on request and are incredibly delicious with local pastas and sauces, main courses and incredible desserts.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed November 27, 2018

I stayed one night in this family run hotel. The family and the staff do everything possible to make the stay very pleasant. Functional nicely decorated rooms, excellent breakfast. For sure we will be back when we have appointments in this area.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank worldtraveller2560
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

I had a pleasure to stay at the Corte Vecchia Hotel for 2 nights on business. I was warmly welcomed on arrived by the lady of the hotel, followed by meeting her son on the very next evening.
Once I have checked in, I was taken to my room and shown how everything works. It was a really lovely gesture and I felt like a part of their family. Nothing was too much trouble, room was very clean and equipped in everything you needed. The only but very small missing item was a bottle opener for the mini bar, but that’s a minor comment.
I have enjoyed their lovely selection of breakfast, wine and beautiful decor. The atmosphere in the hotel was peaceful, relaxing and therefore truly enjoyable. Everyone was very helpful and accommodating, hence I would like to highlight recommend this venue to everyone. It’s so lovely to see how much proud and joy the owners takes in running such an amazing hotel to make us feel comfortable and like we do at home.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank TheMRsKB
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Fabulous hotel with great service.
The food in the restaurant was prepared fresh and was absolutely delicious.
The rooms were lovely and the hotel was quiet.
I would certainly recommend the hotel and would have no hesitation staying there again.

Date of stay: October 2018