We were disappointed with our stay but were given a full refund.
The guests in the next room were smoking and due to the hotels ventilation it smelt like they were smoking in our room. We reported it to reception and they sent someone up to speak to them and the smell stopped. The breakfast area was very cold, service from staff was minimal and the food overpriced. We complained about the smell of smoke in our room and was given a full refund under there guaranteed good night sleep policy.
It is a 10 minute walk to the train station and only takes 45 minutes to get into Edinburgh, the trains are every 30 minutes and the last train back leaves Edinburgh at 23.30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is located on Glenbervie business park. Conveniently just a 10 minute walk from Larbert train station, with great links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Also with Connections with the East Coast and West Coast Mainline Services.There Is also an excellent bus service from the main road outside the hotel with regular bus services to Falkirk Town Centre and Stirling Our Falkirk Larbert Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Larbert
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Scotland