I stayed here overnight as I was at a wedding just up the road from it which was a five star hotel. I was very impressed with it! Staff were excellent, cant say enough. Maureen there was a star, really friendly when I spoke to her twice on the phone and a great laugh when I was waiting on a taxi. I knew that I was going to a high class venue for a wedding but here it was very clean, fresh and comfortable. Very spacious too. Just excellent. Will be remembered if I need to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is located on Glenbervie business park. Conveniently just a 10 minute walk from Larbert train station, with great links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Also with Connections with the East Coast and West Coast Mainline Services.There Is also an excellent bus service from the main road outside the hotel with regular bus services to Falkirk Town Centre and Stirling Our Falkirk Larbert Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Larbert
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Scotland