provided a good quality room,clean comfortable night.quiet night following an horrendous journey from the south, arrived too late to take advantage of any facilities from the outside inn although from previous visit this was no bad thing last visit to the bar was not a totally enjoyable experience
The low position of the TV meant that you cannot see the screen when in bed not relaxing.
The low water pressure from the shower was a frustration, none of these niggles would stop me choosing this hotel when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for both business and leisure guests. For business this hotel is located on Glenbervie business park. Conveniently just a 10 minute walk from Larbert train station, with great links to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Also with Connections with the East Coast and West Coast Mainline Services.There Is also an excellent bus service from the main road outside the hotel with regular bus services to Falkirk Town Centre and Stirling Our Falkirk Larbert Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite pub restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Larbert
- Premier Inn Falkirk (Larbert) Hotel Scotland