“Brilliant place, very impressed!”
Review of The Stables

The Stables
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Larbert
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé & I had lunch here yesterday & were extremely impressed! We were made to feel very welcome & relaxed as soon as we walked in. The menu was amazing, I've never seen such an extensive menu in an independent restaurant, so much choice it took me 10 mins to decide! I had jack Daniels chicken followed by lemon meringue pie & my fiancé had chicken with bacon & haggis also followed by lemon meringue pie. Overall we both thoroughly enjoyed our visit, the food, atmosphere & staff were all fantastic! Will definitely drive from Alloa again, well worth a visit!

2  Thank Allisos

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Was not impressed by the quality of food we experienced here would not say it was the worst pub food i've ever had but wasn't great. Left feeling slightly dissapointed. Service was good and was not rushed not long waiting time between courses. Undecided on whether to try this restaurant again.

2  Thank Claire F
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Excellent food and varied menu. The young waitress was very pleasant and efficient. My only concern was when I went to use the disabled toilets they were padlocked.

1  Thank Princes50
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have been numerous times for food and drinks and I have to say its one of my favourite places to eat. The staff are brilliant, they are quick to show you to your table and they offer a drink within minutes. They are also quick to take your food order and they are friendly. The food is always great, I have never had a bad meal or service here yet. The menu is extensive and there really is something for everyone. They also have entertainment but I have never seen any of it but it has a good reputation. I would recommend anybody in the area to visit and I'm positive you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank LvanLamont
Reviewed October 16, 2013

What a great pub, the service is spot on.Its wise to book a table at the weekend as it can get very busy.The food is amazing,with a great choice.I had a steak which was one of the best I have had for a while.The atmosphere is very good with live music and karaoke.

1  Thank FraserCurrie1954