2,539 results
All reviewssports barevery half hourfree shuttlenice hotelironing boardshuttle servicebusiness tripexecutive roomsteam roombreakfast was excellentcomfortable roomsdouble bedstayed one nightshort stayan early flightamsterdamairport
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I found a good deal on this property & stayed one night in a regular room, direct from a series of long, exhausting flights. I was thrilled when the gracious receptionist let me check-in quite early. Everything was clean and orderly; internet was good and free; the rooms were well sound-proofed, and a window can be opened for fresh air, (although that brings in some highway noise, as well); the pool looked nice, and there was a bowl of fruit in the area; the breakfast buffet is expansive and wonderful, as is typical for the Steigenberger brand. I would have preferred a firmer mattress and different sheeting, but it's not a deal breaker. Towels are big and fluffy; toiletries are limited to a round soap and a gel product, which smells quite nice, like tea, perhaps - so bring your own lotion, hair conditioner, mouth wash, and so on. Check-out was easy; the airport shuttle leaves 1/2 hourly, and takes about 10 minutes. I would certainly stay here again!

Room Tip: The executive rooms are nicer.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback with regards to your recent stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. This is highly appreciated by all of us. I will make sure your feedback is shared with the involved departments. It has been our pleasure to have you as one of our guests and I certainly look forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Modern, Comfortable, Perfect! Attentive staff, great breakfast, wonderful bar, all you need is there. Clean rooms, coffee (or tea) available, excellent bathroom, to make you feel cozy. Convenient location, what else?

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Mrs. Janet,

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Great hotel for the price in Amsterdam. not sure I could have found a better deal.
Restaurant service is bad, breakfast is great but expensive 27 euros.
overall is ok for work/business... not so much for personal use.

Dear Mr. Dagahi,

Thank you for your positive feedback with regards to your recent stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. This is highly appreciated by all of us. I will make sure your feedback is shared with all involved departments.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great hotel, check in was easy, the room was roomy (by European standards), the restaurants were good, and check-out was a breeze. The room was clean, the internet bandwidth was good and without device limitations, and the service staff was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Joseph,

Herewith I would like to thank you for taking some of your time to provide us with feedback with regards to your recent stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. It is with this information that we are able to further improve our service standards and maintain the quality of service we aim to provide.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Everything was perfect. I was there for a Meeting and stayed only 1 night. The room is big and well-furnished. The receptionists are kind and available. The Patio restaurant is very good, with a wide selection of meet and fresh fish (at least at the buffet I served).
You will not be disappointed, not.
Just one small imperfection: the bed was too soft (It looked like a bath tub!!).

Room Tip: Use the shuttle from/to the Airport (on the right exiting from the Terminal, A4 stop).
1  Thank totuccio83