Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$232
$165
  • Pool
$142
  • Bar/Lounge
$238
$206
  • Room Service
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
$160
$140
$158
$135
Hotels.com
$198
$146
  • Restaurant
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport(Schiphol)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotel Chariot(Aalsmeer)
$160
$134
2,365 results
All reviewssports barevery half hournice hotelfree shuttlesliding doorironing boardbusiness tripshuttle serviceexecutive roomcomfortable roomsshort stayan early flightamsterdamairportsaunatraintaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Modern, clean 5 star hotel. We stayed for one night only as it was conveniently situated near the airport and a shuttle bus takes you to the airport/return every hour. we booked through Getaroom which gave us the cheapest rate for this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TonyBiker2013
AMS_Steigenberger, Deputy General Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Mr. Tony,

Herewith I would like to thank you for the positive feedback given with regards to your stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. I will make sure this is shared with all involved departments. It has been our pleasure to have you as one of our guests and I certainly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night and I enjoyed it very much. The lady at the reception was very nice and friendly and seemed a bit surprise when I asked her a bit more information about the restaurants of the hotel. I ate something small at the Sports Bar, which was very animated and it was very good value for money. I did not test the pool and spa, however I was very pleased the internet was working so well. The bed is very comfortable and there is little noise overall (well sometimes you hear a door that closes but overall it was ok for such a big hotel). Things to improve: I did not have the time showing on the tv and there was no clock either for at night, and housekeeping did leave a hair from the previous customer in the bath but overall I would definitely recommend this hotel. Breakfast was very elaborate, lots of juices and warm drinks and a very good and varied buffet.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ms. Melanie,

Herewith I would like to thank you for taking some of your time to provide us with feedback with regards to your stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. This is highly appreciated as with this information we are able to further improve our services. I will share all your positive words with the involved departments. It has been our pleasure to have you as one of our guests and I certainly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel we spent 4 nights here. Only downside was the travel to schipol and the then to Amsterdam or rottordam
The hotel lay on a free bus which runs all aday every half hour. This was free and good . The train journeys to Amsterdam n Rotterdam roughly 20minutes.
There was Resturant at hotel plus the hotel sports bar. Italian Resturant slightly expensive.
We bought snacks for the room from schipol train supermarket.
If staying in dam again would stay here again. But for location maybe stay raddison blu which is located in the dam so no train or bus journeys needed
But overall enjoyed my stay in hotel and dam but weather was rather wet side.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Mr. Joecrozot,

Herewith I would like to thank you for taking some of your time to provide us with feedback with regards to your stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. With this information we are able to further improve our services. It has been our pleasure to have you as one of our guests and we certainly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights on night 3 decided to give the food a try! Why oh why? We ate at the sports bar my husbands burger was very nice! My shrimp salad!!! Well what can I say there was nothing on the menu to say I was getting a plate of olives red onion and lettuce! I got 2 small pieces of cucumber 1 sundried tomato the shrimps were ok but nothing to rite home about I have a gluten allergy so asked for no croutons instead I got I peace of bread! Really! Ordered a baked potato on the side which came smothered in sour cream didn't say that on the menu either!!! They did change it with a tut! Not impressed a Shame at the rest of the hotel is a nice place to come and relax to

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Diane1031990
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Top Quality reception and wondefully luxurious rooms exceeding my expectations of a 4 star hotel.
Has everything one requires for an overnight stay.
Only problem was the restaurant-if you want a quiet meal, it can only be Italian. The Pub has a wider range of meals, but is unfortunately as noisy as a pub normally is.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Johan,

Herewith I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to provide us with feedback with regards to your stay at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam. With this information we are able to further improve our services.