2,541 results
All reviewssports barfree shuttleevery half hournice hotelironing boardshuttle servicebusiness tripexecutive roomsteam roombreakfast was excellentcomfortable roomsdouble bedstayed one nightshort stayan early flightamsterdamairport
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed in this hotel during one of my many business trips, because of its location in Schiphol East. I did not find the comfort I would expect. A faucet blocked by scale, a non-working TV, a long black hair in the bath tub ... A hotel like this can and should do better.
This hotel is not near to the check-in area of Schiphol airport and hence less convenient for stopover travelers. One needs to take the hotel bus or public transportation to connect to Schiphol Plaza, which takes a bit of time.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I didnt know this chain it was quite a pleasant surprise.
Came pretty late at Amsterdam airport, there is a suttle at every .15 and .45, takes you in 7-10 mins to the hotel. Check in was very fast, and got the parcel I was waiting for without asking.

Room is nice, nice and modern batroom. Spa is really good and is open until 11pm. Pool is 10 m long, still ok for swimming, nice sauna and hammam. I could even get a massage at 10.15 pm. Breakfast very good.

Only issue: the hair dryer didnt work in my room. Plus miles partnerhsip would be nice, if it is so close the airport anyways...but a nice hotel all in all if you come late to Amsterdam and wanna spare the travel, also very close to Amstelveen area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Dorint_Amsterdam, Manager at Steigenberger Airport Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Dear,

First I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to give us feedback regarding your stay at the Dorint Hotel Amsterdam Airport.

We have passed on your comments to all departments concerned.
I am sorry to hear that your hair dryer did not work. Should you have any problems during a future stay, than your all always more than welcome to call one of our Guest Relations Managers. They will do their utmost to make you stay as pleasant as possible.

For now, I thank you again and wish you a good day.

Kind regards, Dorint Hotel Amsterdam Airport

Reviewed November 5, 2011

The staff was friendly and the room was impeccable. Since I had to catch a flight at 7am, I wish the breakfast buffet would have started already at 5am (instead of 6am). Otherwise a perfect business hotel in all ways. It is nice that the hotel takes the environment into account and I like the idea of using fair trade products at the restaurant!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Hotel is good,however internet aside free is almost uselss,not even able to support a skype call without video They should improve internet capability

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Very happy with my layover night at the Dorint. Very good value for comfortable, high quality accommodation. Easy shuttle from the airport, and much nicer than hotel shuttles in the US. Loved the tea, coffee, and kettle in the room. I didn't have a large room, but I didn't need any more space than I had. The reception kindly directed me to the nearby Amsterdam Forest park, which was a beautiful public green space with miles of trails and paved paths, fields, and even some exotic Scottish Highland cows. I would definitely stay here again on another layover.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business