1,483 results
All reviews business class room free shuttle junior suite business park shuttle service every half hour takes about minutes an upgrade mini bar minute ride amsterdam airport excellent hotel rooms are nice business trip standard room long flight stayed here for one night
Reviewed November 8, 2017

I stayed in this hotel just for a night but it was quite a comfortable stay. The business class room was quite spacious and comfortable. The washroom will indeed catch your attention. This is a it far from the Airport but they have 24/7 shuttle service for pick and drop to the airport. At times it might take about 30 mins to reach the hotel/airport as they also have two other drop points in-between. The pick up point at the airport can be easily located. if you need a shuttle at odd hours, you need to make a request at the reception and they arrange it accordingly.

Just remember that there are no shops or foodmarts near to the hotel so you need to get it on your way back to the hotel or rely solely on the hotel hospitality.

Overall a nice stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Munmun C
Mark_Mosselman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Munmun,
Thank you very much for your review! I really appreciate it that you took time to leave a review for us.
I am happy to read that you have had an overall nice stay with us. That is super :-)
Indeed, to offer a free shuttle 24/7 we need to make an extra stop.

Did you know there is a close town called 'Aalsmeer', approximately 20 mins to walk. Here you can find different shops, cafes and restaurants.

Hopefully you will visit our hotel again, we are already looking forward to it!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Before I went to the hotel with my friend, I read the reviews here and was anxious about the shuttle, but in fact, it wasn't that bad, we wait in a room with chairs and a TV showing us when the bus will arrive, it wasn't really a hard/long journey.
The rooms were clean and comfortable
It is mostly a business hotel, most of visitors were on business so it basically was quite and classy.
Staff were polite.
Be careful though about ordering anything from the hotel service, as you have to pay a tax over almost everything.
On my last day, while checking out, I paid a 100 € over tax only, and that was unexpected and I knew nothing about that till they showed me a paper.
So ask information about that while you check IN !!
Other than that.. it is recommended, and we had a lovely stay!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank rouwana

Dear Rouwana,

Thank you very much for your stay with us! I highly appreciate your feedback given.
I am really happy to read that you have had a great stay with us :-) Super! and I am delighted to read that you had a good experience with the free shuttle service.

Furthermore, I am sorry to read that you were not informed about the city tax costs upon check-in. Please accept my apologies for that! As well, it should have been stated at your confirmation, the city tax is mostly excluded from your room price.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. Hopefully you will visit us another time!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here twice in two weeks. The hotel has a high level. Very nice rooms, great breakfast and the restaurant serves excellent food. Plus a bar with great beers and gin-tonic. Staff is very nice and great meeting rooms.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank PBTN
Mark_Mosselman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Dear PBTN,

Thank you very much for your nice review! That is SUPER :)
I am glad that you have had a great stay with us en mention us as an excellent hotel.

Thank you! Hopefully we meet you again!

Reviewed October 20, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel twice for 4 nights (hotel booked by my client) and I would call it mediocre at best. The rooms are spacious and the bathroom is nice, but apart from a couple hangers and 2 drawers there is no closet to put your clothes in. The vast majority of people will only stay 1 night at this hotel just before or after a long flight and they might not need a closet, but I think this is just basic furniture that should be present in every hotel room. During my first stay I got a room that looked like the pictures on the website. During my second stay I got an older room on the 6th floor.

The hotel encourages you to reuse your towels by saying that they will donate to a charity for every 25 towels that have been reused. During my first stay I reused my towel for 2 days before leaving it on the bathroom floor to be replaced by housekeeping. Sadly it was still there when I came back to my room the same evening, and it wasn't replaced on the last day of my stay either. Therefore, I did not reuse the towels during my second stay and this time around they were being replaced each day...

During my second stay, my room wasn't clean when I arrived and it wasn't cleaned until on the third day of my stay. Just take a look at the picture: your screen isn't dirty, that's just loads of dust on the table. There was also some skin from the previous guest in the bathroom. On days 3 and 4 my room was cleaned as it should.

Make sure you have deep pockets if you wish to eat or drink something in the hotel. The breakfast is excellent and the bar is nice, but the prices are absolutely ridiculous. 25 Euro for breakfast and 40 Euro for a steak? Come on... we're not in Manhattan! Parking your car will cost you another 25(!) Euro per day! Add that to the price of around 150 Euro per night for a standard room... I have stayed at much nicer places in the world for less than half the price!

To top it off, I would like to share an example of the customer service. When checking out from my second stay I accidentally left my personal pillow in the room. I called the hotel the same night to ask if they found it and if they could send it to me. The next day I received a call and an email from housekeeping to tell me they would send it to me if I gave them my credit card details so they could charge me 25 Euro for delivery by standard mail (actual cost = 8 Euro) or another premium price for delivery by courier. Those will be the last 25 Euro that any Radisson hotel will ever receive from me again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Mark_Mosselman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Sventunus,

First of all, thank you very much for your review! I do really appreciate it.
I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the spacious bed- and bathroom. Please note that we are busy with renovating and I am happy to see that you slept your first stay in a renovated room! You may always request us to move you to another room if it is not up to your expectations.

Furthermore, please accept my sincere apologies regarding the housekeeping service. I can definitely imagine that it might have been frustrating, not getting fresh towels. Therefore I will pass your comments to the Housekeeping Department. The package sending was over the 2 kilos, POSTNL charges us more than 8 euros. Moreover, for the service we charge an extra administration fee, it is a rounded price.

We base our prices for the food and beverage, as well the parking costs, on the neighborhood competition's prices. To provide a 24/7 camera security car parking we indeed need to ask for a fee. Did you know we provide Park Sleep and Fly packages as well? Even when you are not flying, you can also book this package!

Additionally, please note we are always open for more feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us directly!
Despite, we hope to welcome you again soon @ Schiphol-Rijk.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

First time in Europe on an emergency medical trip to visit family there. We picked this hotel by chance. I am glad we did. The staff there were first rate. Everyone spoke English, which is a godsend if you leave the USA with no notice and no time for Rosetta Stone. Food at the Talevera and Otium were fresh and wonderful The mini suite was spacious. The hotel was immaculate. For a first trip to Amsterdam, under such hectic circumstances, I am sure glad we landed here. Thanks, Hotel Blue Schiphol!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank wanderingboy228
Mark_Mosselman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear wandringboy,

Wow! I am very happy to receive this lovely review!
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks a million for the kind words.

I sure hope that you will visit our hotel again soon.