1,484 results
All reviews business class room free shuttle junior suite business park shuttle service every half hour takes about minutes an upgrade mini bar minute ride amsterdam airport excellent hotel rooms are nice business trip standard room long flight stayed here for one night
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night on a business trip. Arrived late on a Sunday so everything was closed in the hotel.

Room service offered the choice between hamburger and Margarita Pizza, so I pasta.

Nice hotel like most Radisson Blu hotels.

Good choices for business trips.

Stayed: September 2017
Mark_Mosselman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! Anything we could have done to provide you with a 5-star experience?

Reviewed September 9, 2017

2 nights in #633 as international coach driver for Trafalgar. The location close the airport and free shuttle service are great. Even for a citytrip i would recommend this, because when you arrive at the airport you can take normal public transport to the city.

The woman who work at the breakfast area deserve a huge credit, they are very friendly and work very hard to keep all the guests happy. Love their attention to detail.

I used the free fitness area, which was great. Parking of the coach was also free and secured by a gate and camera's.

Overall a good experience, room was comfortable and had all the amenities and very clean.

would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Mark_Mosselman, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you so much for your positive review! I am happy to see you enjoyed your time with us.

I will pass on your compliments to my colleagues, and sincerely hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Stay at this hotel reasonably often. Its relativly expensive but does reflect that with the feeling of class. The breakfast is superb. On this visit i was disapointed with the shower the head was loose and span around - very annoying. I also found a toenail on the floor - not great - but that aside room was very clean and stylish.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us Mark!
Can you please email the hotel stating your roomnumber and date of stay? This way I can have a look at the shower with our technical staff.

I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel. The room is fine, clean, and staff are friendly. The breakfast buffet is overpriced for the quality. Eggs were cold and poor selection of fresh fruit. The only significant negative about this hotel is the free shuttle to/from the airport. Too many stops and takes too long. Frustrating experience.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for your review Brad!
I'll pass on your comment about the breakfast to our chef, and I apologize for the shuttle bus experience, we are currently in discussion with our partner to improve their service.

I hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We have stayed here before for the same purpose..waiting for a flight in the morning out of Schipol. The website says "just minutes from the airport" but this really is 25 to 30..easily. The bus (nice) makes numerous (4 or 5) stops between the airport and the hotel...so don't get lured into thinking you are only a few minutes from the airport if you are relying on the hotel bus. The rooms are nice (by European standard) with nice bed, couple chairs, desk, nice towels, etc. If you like REAL coffee (versus decaf) check what they have left you...we woke up to 3 packets of instant decaf and only 1 regular. Housekeeping helped us out, though. Bar area is nice with a couple local beers on tap and a good bar menu. We'll stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear about your experience with the shuttle bus.
Our website is currently being adjusted!

You can always get coffee at our bar! If you feel like you need more coffee on your room, please ask the reception and we'll bring it right up.